1. Open your saved PowerPoint file.
2. Save it as a Windows media video file (see diagram below).
3. Close PowerPoint once your document has been saved as a video file.
4. Open Google Chrome and go to YouTube.
5. Sign in (top right) or create a YouTube account if you don’t already have one.
6. Choose ‘upload’ (top right).
7. In the middle change to unlisted and then click on the big arrow to find your video (red square icon).
8. Upload your saved video file and once processing has completed click ‘Done’ (top right).
9. You will receive the URL for your video. Make a special note of this. Colpy it and paste it into Word and save. You’ll use it for your application
10. You are now ready for the next step. The steps to applying can be found on this SchoolNet website post http://bit.ly/1M1KHzP or on this SchoolNet blogpost http://bit.ly/1S7FreL
Just do it! Get those applications in!
(Many thanks to Tracy Heath from Brescia House for passing on Steps 1 – 9)