Google Drawing is part of Google Drive. It is a powerful image creator and editor with a myriad of uses which include creating a chart or diagram to add to another file and painting an image. Google Drawing is great to use in the classroom. Here are just a few uses:
- Create, share, and edit drawings online
- Edit drawings online in real time with anyone you choose, and invite others to view your edits in real time.
- Chat with others who are editing your drawing, from within the drawings editor.
- Publish drawings online to the world as images, or download them in standard formats.
- Insert text, shapes, arrows, scribbles, and images from your hard drive or from the Web.
- Lay out drawings precisely with alignment guides, snap to grid, and auto distribution.
- Insert drawings into other Google documents, spreadsheets, or presentations using the web clipboard, then tweak them inline.