Two 365Edu Events are coming to South Africa:
- The Durban event is taking place at Educor Education in Pinetown on Friday 12 October 2018
- The Cape Town event is taking place at St Cyprians Girls School on Saturday 13 October 2018
Explore the themes
Delegates can select sessions to match their objectives to be better teachers or school leaders from the following themes:
- Microsoft Office 365 - to help you get the most out of your Microsoft software
- Mixed Reality in the Classroom - with an opportunity to try out the latest VR headsets
- Transformational Planning - to help school leaders foster attitudes and actions for innovation
- Microsoft and Minecraft - learn more about tools and programs on offer to South African schools
Lunch and Microsoft goodie bags will be provided and delegates could also win prize giveaways from sponsors.
Register now to pay the early bird price of $20 per ticket. (Note that ticket prices will increase to $30 and all tickets are subject to a ticket admin fee).
Get a sponsored ticket
SchoolNet SA has limited tickets available to award to teachers from under-resourced schools in Cape Town or Durban. If you would like to be considered for one of these sponsored tickets, please complete the application form here. Please note that only your conference fee will be sponsored - you will be responsible for arranging and covering the costs of your own travel to and from the events - and accommodation and meals if required.