We would like to alert our South African teachers to this great opportunity - the iEARN Photography and Design Challenge 2016. The closing date is 15th January 2016.
What is the challenge?
The iEARN (International Education and Resource Network) Photography and Design Challenge is an online challenge which invites iEARN members to produce photography or graphic designs that deliver a message and reflect a concept and purpose.
The iEARN Photography and Design Challenge is open to all iEARN participants to contribute their original photo and design submissions by January 15, 2016. This online challenge invites iEARN members to produce photography or graphic designs that deliver a message and reflect a concept and purpose. For inspiration, see the news story featuring the 2015 finalists and view the complete exhibition.
Reference the guidelines and submission instructions below and connect in the iEARN Youth Forum and Teacher Forum for questions and contact information for submitting entries.
Adobe Photoshop License
Feature on iEARN International Website and Social Media
Feature on iEARN Artist of the Week Series
There will be 3 winners per category.
Selection of best entries will be exhibited in virtual exhibition.
- Participation in this contest is open to all iEARN members
- There is no age limit for participants in the iEARN Photography and Design Challenge 2016
- Students, alumni and teachers are welcome to submit their work
- The Subject/Theme is open
- Photography and designs should be artistic, deliver a message, and reflect a concept and purpose
- Submitted entries that have previously been submitted to iEARN Photography and Design Challenge 2015 are NOT eligible.
- By submitting your entry, you certify that you are the only and rightful owner of the entry
- The submission deadline is January 15, 2016
- Each participant should only submit one entry per category
- File name should be: Participant Name - Country - Category (for example: Yasser Alaa Mobarak – Egypt – Photography)
- Entries should be sent to Yasser Alaa Mobarak, contact through the iEARN Youth Forum and Teacher Forum
- Submission should contain Name, Country, Age and brief description of personal participation in iEARN
- Dimensions should be 1024 pixel on the longest side and 72 DPI
- For photographs and graphic designs: Files must be JPEG
- The organizers will request high resolution versions of selected media
- Any submission that does not respect these rules will not be considered
If you have any question about iEARN Photography and Design Challenge 2016, please contact the challenge organizer, Yasser Alaa Mobarak, on email@example.com. Visit the website at