You can read about these two events here:
- A report back on the Microsoft In Education Global Forum Dubai by Karen Stadler, a MIEExpert15 in South Africa http://bit.ly/1hFZOSZ
- 'My dream came true at E2' - a report back on the Microsoft E2 Educator Exchange in Redmond in May by MIEExpert15, Linda Foulkes http://bit.ly/1hFYKif
How to get your entry in by 30 October
- Join the new Microsoft Educator Community at https://education.microsoft.com/(if you already had a profile on the Microsoft Educator Network you will be able to move your details across to the new site)
- Find out more about the Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert programme here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/educators/miee/default.aspx(if you are not able to access this link – please join the Microsoft Educator Community first)
- If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert – fill in the self-nomination form here by 30 October 2015: http://aka.ms/mienomination
As part of this online application form you will be asked to provide a link to an online document, Sway, Microsoft Mix, online video that:
o Tells the adjudicators why you consider yourself to be a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert
o Describes a lesson you have taught in which you have incorporated Microsoft technologies in innovative ways.
o Explains how do you think being an MIE Expert will impact your teaching?
Find out more about the competition
To find out more about this amazing competition visit these links:
- Sway on the Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert process: https://sway.com/333K2FD7bTzPlXbg
- YouTube video on 'What does it mean to be a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert?' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlqK3Nho9YU&feature=youtu.be
Just do it! You never know what can happen!