This is a guest post from Lisa Gair who is the technology teacher at the Rock Academy in Fish Hoek. She originally placed this post on her school blog: http://rockacademynews.blogspot.com/, and since Lisa is a keen SchoolNetter I asked her if I could use her post on the SchoolNet blog. Thank you Lisa!
With us making increasing use of technology for class related projects, we are encouraging children and parents to take their camera's on outings and to special school events, and then to email their photographs to school which can either be used for their work or for the Blog. However, when emailing high quality photographs of sometimes up to 4MB per photo, it can become a long and tedious event! Below is one way of reducing your photographs to send to school in an email format that is quick and easy.
- Select the photo's you would like to email by holding down your CTRL key and selecting the photo's.
- Click on : "File". Select "Send to". Select "Mail Recipient".
- Click the Dropdown Arrow in the Dialogue Box that appears.
- Select the recommended size.
- Click on "Attach".
- Your email window will automatically open with the selected photo's attached and ready to send.
- Proceed as normal.
Editor: Once again, thanks you to Lisa!